Baldness in men at a young age. Causes, types and what to do?
Representatives of the strong half of humanity is a painful experience early hair loss. And what to say, baldness drives most men into depression, regardless of age. It is usually considered that a bald head is evidence of "serious" age of its owner.
Causes of hair loss in men at young age
Every person gradually ages and he, of course, the hair becomes thinner and fall out. However, hair loss in men can begin at a fairly young age. First, there are bald patches that gradually expand until, ultimately, will not remain a horseshoe-shaped ring of hair on the lower part of the head.
Contrary to popular belief, what not to wear hats, over-comb/wash your hair or even just a Pat on the head – all is not the cause of male pattern baldness. According to scientific studies, causes of hair loss are:
- An improper diet.
Studies show that monotonous nutrition, limited food intake, lack of certain nutrients (Biotin, protein, zinc and iron) can cause hair thinning. A diet high in animal fats (often found in fast food) and vitamin A can also lead to their loss.
- fungal (eg, ringworm);
- secondary syphilis;
- acne mites microscopic mite that feeds on fat secreted by the sebaceous glands, thereby taking away the hair the necessary nutrients that contributes to their thinning.
- Hair loss in men at young age can be caused by certain medications from high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
- All medications (birth control pills, hormones, steroids) that affect the hormonal balance in the body, can also have a significant impact on the development of baldness.
- Some of the procedures assigned to treat fungal infections, can cause sudden hair loss in men.
There are many causes of hair loss in men, including illness, poor diet, hormonal imbalance and stress. However, by far the most common cause is heredity. If the father is bald, and my son it will probably be.
- Traction alopecia is commonly found in people with ponytails or braids, which are tightened with excessive force. In addition, hot hair styling, rough scalp massage can damage the cuticle, causing the individual strands to become weak and brittle,reducing the overall volume of the hair.
- Triacetone – compulsive habit to pull and wrap it over your finger hair, leading to disruption of the follicle.
- The telogen evaporation – the condition, often developing after major surgery, poisoning or severe stress. When a large amount of hair remains in the resting phase, resulting in they just stop updating, gradually thinning or falling out completely.
- Radiation to the scalp in radiation therapy, is used to treat certain types of cancer, can also lead to baldness of the irradiated areas.
- Polluted air and water, salt dissolved in water, the phototoxic effects of sunlight can cause thinning, aging scalp and hair loss in men.
- Alopecia is an autoimmune disease that can lead to loss of hair not only on head but all over my body.
- Patchy hair loss in men cause lupus erythematosus, lichen, skin growths, tumors, folliculitis, etc.
- Congenital triangular alopecia – triangular, or oval areas of the scalp that have no hair follicles.
- Gradual thinning of hair with age is a natural condition known as involutional alopecia men.
Types of male pattern baldness
This is the most common type of hair loss in men, and it usually is inherited. According to statistics, about 50% of the representatives of a strong half of mankind have problems with baldness, reaching its 50th anniversary. 95% of them
Hair is one of the integral parts of the exterior that have a direct effect on the attractiveness. Partial or complete loss are often the cause of many complexes. But as you know, the disease is easier to prevent than to cure. Consider the most reliable methods that will help you to avoid hair loss in men.
To enter into the diet more fishes
One of the perfect preventive measures, according to with professionals – increase the number of fish in the diet. The high content of minerals and protein in it can really help not only healthy men to prevent hair loss, but even to the patients after chemotherapy. Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D, which supports healthy scalp and promotes hair growth. Enough to eat fish 2-3 times a week.
To monitor the balance of iron in the body
Iron is another mineral, which should be enough in the body. Anemia can lead to hair loss. Therefore include in the diet foods rich in iron such as apples, pumpkin seeds, and tofu. So youimprove blood circulation and activate the growth of hair follicles.
Avoid stressful situations
One of the main causes of hair loss in men regular stress and tension. It also leads to many other health problems. Proper rest and sleep, yoga, meditation and deep breathing can help you cope with stressful situations. This is especially important for those men who are always overworked.
All the preventive methods involve the fight against harmful habits and observance of a healthy lifestyle. Only by working systematically on yourself you can maintain a healthy body, skin and hair.
Scalp massage using essential oils
Head massage is useful not only for women but also for men. Oil massage not only nourishes the scalp and follicles, but also stimulates hair growth, activates the hair follicles. If you already have noticeable signs of baldness, the procedure is highly recommended at least once a week to prevent further hair loss men.
Drink plenty of water
Did you know that drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day, you not only hydrate the body and skin, but also cleanse the scalp of toxins that have accumulated dirt and strengthen it? Drink the specified quantity of water along with other healthy liquids like fresh fruit juices and herbal teas to get the perfect result.
Regularly wash your hair
Don't forget about regular washing and conditioning hair, if seek to prevent their loss. Use a shampoo that suits your hair type. The same is recommended for air-conditioning, however, it can only be used once a week, while washing your head at least three times.
Include healthy foods in the diet
Fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, nuts, dairy products, essential fats and protein foods is that will help you not only to maintain the health of the body and skin, but also on the health of the hair. Stay away from junk food, caffeine, alcohol, fried and spicy foods if you want to achieve good results in preventing hair loss.
Avoid too long exposure to sunlight
Sunlight may damage your hair, it should be avoided to the extent possible. If you need a long time to be in the sun, you must wear a headdress.
Sudden hair loss in men, especially young men, may cause depression or various complexes. In most cases, the balding process can be slowed, and sometimes reversed. But in any case is not a reason to despair. Look around and notice how many menthese types of problems. You are not alone, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. Promptly ask for help, follow his recommendations and in no case do not self-medicate!