Can I wash my hair every day can harm daily shampooing?
Everyone wants to keep their hair healthy and shiny. We live in a polluted environment, therefore, many believe that the best solution in this situation is that daily hair washing. How safe is it?
Is it possible every day to wash your hair?
Of course, hard-and-fast rules regarding whether every day to wash my hair, no, many do it every day since childhood and it does not affect the condition of their hair. Key rule: wash your hair must be at least of their pollution (or when they become fat).
This means that different people can have different needs. Those who are in the workplace, sweating or exposed to dust and dirt definitely need to wash your hair every day, and for those who have a sedentary office job is hardly necessary.
According to the recommendations of dermatologists and stylists, in normal circumstances, to wash my hair every day is not necessary. Hair is essentially fiber. For comparison, take a wool fiber: the more he washed, the worse it will look. From daily washing hair becomes drier and less elastic.
The trick is to develop a reasonable approach to hair care.
- First, you need to choose the right shampoo according to the type of their hair.
- Second, avoid frequent use various styling gels, fixing varnishes – they contain many harmful to the hair chemicals themselves pollute them. The frequency of their use will definitely affect how often you need to wash your hair.
- Third, it is not raschesyvaemost comb – so you sebum from the roots move along the entire length of hair and head is dirty much sooner. For these purposes it is better to use brush.
- Don't forget to keep a balanced diet containing all essential vitamins and minerals, drink plenty of water.
Wash hair can not be called harmful – it improves blood circulation in the scalp and the hair follicles permeates a variety of nutrients. But this procedure can successfully replace on a daily scalp massage.
Why not to wash hair every day?
Can I wash my hair every day? Many on this issue do not even think, although in most cases, frequent shampooing does more harm than good.
- Shampoo washes away the natural lubrication from the hair, thereby gradually reducing its natural luster, making it dry and brittle.
- In the shampoo are chemicals, irritating the scalp, which ultimately leads to dandruff.
- The tap water in most cases too rigid, its use leads to disruption in the structure of hair: they becomehard and brittle.
- Clean hair is harder to keep in shape, so many stylists recommend at least one day before installation do not wash the head.
- Hot water, hot air from the dryer break the roots, so frequent shampooing is one of the causes of hair loss.
- Hair quickly lose color and Shine if you wash them daily.
- The more often you wash your hair, the faster it becomes greasy.
According to dermatologists, the habit of daily washing your hair often only adds to problems the hair permanently remain dry from constant shampooing and Hairdryer. Ultimately, they become brittle and faded.
How many times a week you need to wash your hair?
The frequency of shampooing is influenced by many factors, but there are certain rules which should adhere to:
- Long, tight, curly hair can be washed once every 3-5 days.
- Thin hair is washed more often – every 2-3 days.
- If the hair becomes greasy too quickly, you need to use a special shampoo to wash your hair no more often than every other day.
- Normal hair it is sufficient to wash 2 times a week.
Ultimately, the frequency of washing the hair – it's a matter of personal preference. It really depends on the scalp, hair type, environment, as well as how often use styling products, and other factors.
Unfortunately, most of us don't always listen to the advice of experts or common sense in the matter of how many times a week you need to wash your hair. Hype miracle shampoos which can and should be used every day, doing his job. And many did not hesitate daily to wash the head, expecting soon to see the same beautiful curls as advertised.
Unfortunately, to achieve one's daily hair washing is unlikely, is likely to be the opposite effect.