How to get rid of oily hair? Treatment of oily hair
Despite the variety of different modern tools to care the problem of oily hair is still very relevant. Many people, trying to make his hair well-groomed appearance, have resorted to daily shampooing, even more than aggravate the situation. They have the hair quickly become greasy. What to do in this situation?
Causes of greasy hair
To improve the condition of scalp must limit the intake of fats, carbohydrates, sweet, smoked, salt. You must consume a sufficient amount of protein foods such as meat, fish, nuts, eggs, cheese. Animal fats should be replaced with vegetable (preferably olive oil). In the daily diet should include fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products. Everyday you need to drink up to 2.5 liters of pure water. Coffee and black tea can be replaced with freshly prepared juices and herbs.
Medicines for the treatment of oily hair
In addition to proper nutrition, to improve the condition of hair essential nutrients and vitamin-mineral complexes, containing vitamins A, E, and zinc. Gives good results taking drugs of the group of retinoids.
The most effective medicines that help remove excess of oily hair include:
- Zinc piriton, which is included in the composition of sprays, shampoos and creams, sold under the name "Skin-cap". Its average cost is? 35 g – 1100 rubles, shampoo 150 ml – 900 rubles, cream 15 grams – 600 rubles. Zinc piriton is included in the shampoo "friderm Zinc". It costs on average for Russia is 600 rubles for a bottle of 150 ml.
- Selenium sulfide, which is part of shampoos "naturals" mint Mitya" (150 ml, 140 rubles), "naturals" mint Forte (150 ml, 160 rubles); pastes "naturals" mint Mitya" (40 ml, 40 rubles) and "naturals" mint Forte (75 ml, 90 rubles). A very popular shampoo and paste "SULSENA". Bottle of shampoo 150 ml is about 260 rubles.
One of the most effective means to care for oily hair are those which include the birch tar. It is also beneficial for the scalp and regulates the sebaceous glands. Such funds obladaut excellent exfoliating and antiseptic properties. The only drawback of these funds is not too pleasant aroma. One of the most popular shampoos containing tar is "friderm Tar", 150 ml bottle which costs an average of about 600 rubles.
Shampoos for oily hair
Below are the names of popular shampoos used for oily hair:
- "Sante" (500 ml), purifying the skin of excess sebum. It contains panthenol that nourish the scalp. Its price is around 120rubles.
- "Currant and nettle" from Green Mama, contains a decoction of the leaves of currant and nettles. It helps reduce oiliness of hair in just a few applications. Bottle 400 ml costs about 250 rubles.
- "Natura Siberica" without sulfates and parabens. It perfectly nourishes the hair and makes them more voluminous. Bottle 400 ml will cost about 200 rubles.
Herbs greasy hair
Our ancestors knew how to get rid of oily hair. They used tools such as mint, calamus, burdock (burdock), birch leaves and Linden, oak bark, thyme, yarrow. Today they are recognized as effective remedies and traditional medicine. All these plants are able to reduce the production of sebum.
Any of the above drug-technical raw materials can be used to prepare infusions. Chopped raw (2 tbsp) boiling water (1 Cup) and infuse it in a water bath for 15-20 minutes. Ready infusion is filtered and dried their hair and scalp 3 times a week. Good effect and add it to water for washing and rinsing hair. Infusion of leaves of birch or Linden is prepared according to the same principle, only infused for 2 hours.
Essential oil to greasy hair
Essential oils are also an effective tool in the fight against the oiliness of the hair. The most effective of them:
Oil added to the shampoo, hair mask, water for washing. Only 3-4 drops of essential oil can significantly improve the condition of the hair over several treatments.
Masks for oily hair
Many owners of greasy hair don't know how to deal with it. But for this you can even use some food. They make such an effective mask:
- Yogurt mask applied to your hair 2-3 times a week. It is able to normalize the scalp condition and improve the appearance of hair. After applying the yogurt head wrap for 15 minutes. Then wash off the mask with warm water.
- Honey the mask is applied before bedtime. Leave it on the hair till the morning. For its preparation mix 2 tbsp of honey and 2 egg yolks. The mixture is applied to the hair roots. Head wrap towel and hair in the morning thoroughly washed with warm water and shampoo.
The best conditioners for oily hair
Not necessary to buy special conditioners to improve the condition of oily hair and give them a healthy Shine. For this purpose you can use the following substances:
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp) dissolved in 1 liter of warm water;
- lemon juice (1 tablespoon to 1 liter of warm water).
- a decoction of oak bark (1 liter take 1 tbsp. teaspoon minced raw).The broth is cooked for 15-20 minutes before use it is filtered.
Other effective tools to help to get rid of oily hair
How to get rid of oily hair other methods available? Everyone can test the following procedures:
- Very good for removing excess oil helps the healing clay (blue, green). It absorbs sebum and improves the General condition of the epidermis of the head.
- Wash hair with mustard powder reduces sebum production, improves blood flow to the epidermis of the head. For the preparation of detergent, thoroughly mix 2 tbsp of mustard 200 ml of hot water. Bring volume up to 1 L. This solution was washed hair, and then rinse them with warm water.
- 5-6 crushed leaves of aloe (agave), pour 100 grams of vodka and insist week in a dark place. This tincture is rubbed into the scalp before washing hair.
- The sea salt scrub, gently RUB and massage gently into the roots of damp hair before shampooing, can markedly improve their condition.
Any person understanding why your hair will be able to adjust your diet, habits and care for them. Regularly using a variety of methods of struggle with excess sebum can get rid of this problem permanently.